Lightspeed Zulu 2 Headset LEMO Plug
Experience the remarkable comfort and quiet of the ANR aviation headset that firmly established Lightspeed as the innovation leader. The choice of private and professional pilots around the world, Zulu.2 is a triumph of communication connectivity and delivers all of the other features you expect from Lightspeed.
Comfort. Quiet. Clarity.
- Outstanding noise reduction —Zulu.2 offers exceptional ANR consistency and performance over a deep, broad range of low frequency noise. Magnesium ear cups are superior at blocking out high frequency noise.
- Superior comfort and durability — Weighing in at 15.7 ounces, Zulu.2 features plush ear seals, and exceptional fit. A low-profile, stainless steel headband provides lightweight durability and excellent cabin clearance.
- Bluetooth connectivity — Zulu.2’s full-function Bluetooth connectivity provides enhanced sound quality for voice, Bluetooth enabled phones, streaming stereo music or compatible audio devices.
- FlightLink compatible — Capture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications with Lightspeed’s free FlightLink recording app for the Apple® iPad® and iPhone® via the supplied patch cable.
- Crystal clarity — The patent-pending Dual Aperture Disc™ microphone delivers unparalleled voice clarity and noise cancellation. The Front Row Center™ feature brings concert-class fidelity to music.
- Cell phone/music connection — An integrated control box auxiliary input offers an additional option for connecting a cell phone, music player or other audio device.
- ComPriority™ — Never miss important radio communications with patented ComPriority which lowers the volume of any auxiliary device automatically during radio or intercom transmissions.
- Auto Shutoff™ — Lightspeed’s proprietary Auto Shutoff feature saves battery life by automatically shutting down the headset power when not in use.
- Included — Carrying case, cellphone/music patch cords, cord clips, two AA batteries, foam windscreen.
- Straight cord with panel powered LEMO plug. No batteries required. Coiled cord available for special order upon request.