ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2017 FAR/AIM book continues this tradition, containing complete and up-to-date information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots and Flight Instructors, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
Convenient handbook-sized 6" x 9" format includes:
- Parts 1, 43, 48 (NEW! Registration and Marking Requirements for Small Unmanned Aircraft) 61, 67, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 107 (NEW! Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Rules), 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and Aeronautical Information Manual
- Pilot's Bill of Rights
- Pilot/Controller Glossary
- NASA Aviation Safety Reporting Form
- The most complete and up-to-date information available.
- FREE updates available online and via email keep readers up-to-speed on regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle. Sign up on our FAR/AIM Updates page.
- Unabridged FAR Parts from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- User-friendly combined FAR and AIM index with more terms than ever before!
- Includes NEW Parts 48 and 107 for Unmanned Aircraft.
ASA's FAR/AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference of the industry for more than 30 years. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference books of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.