This money-saving bundle includes both the FAR|AMT softcover book and ASA eBook PDF.
- This ASA eBook requires Adobe Digital Editions, which is available as a FREE Download, to be installed on your desktop or laptop computer.
- ASA eBooks can be installed on up to 5 devices simultaneously, and read on a range of digital devices including the Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android smartphones/tablets as well as PC and Mac computers.
The regulations book for AMTs in 8-1/4" x 10-3/4" large-book format includes:
- Parts 1, 3, 5, 13, 21, 23, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 39, 43, 45, 47, 48, 65, 91, 110, 119, 121 (J, L, Z, AA, DD), 125, 135, 145, 147, and 183
- Advisory Circulars 20-62E, 20-109A, 21-12C, 39-7D, 43-9C, 43.9-1F
- The most complete and up-to-date information available.
- FREE updates available online and via email keep readers up-to-speed on regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle. Sign up on our FAR/AIM Updates page.
- Unabridged FAR Parts and ACs
- Changes and updates since last edition are clearly marked in printed book, and a summary of changes and updates is provided with eBook.
- Comprehensive FAR index
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2018 Series continues this tradition, with books that contain complete and up-to-date information from the Federal Aviation Regulations.