This money-saving bundle includes both the FAR|FC softcover book and ASA eBook PDF.
ASA eBooks can be read on five devices total using e-reader applications that are compatible with an Adobe ID. To read eBooks on more than one device, the e-reader applications on those devices must be authorized with your Adobe ID.
The regulations book for Flight Crew includes:
- Parts 1, 5, 63, 65, 91 Subpart K, 110, 117, 119, 120, 121, 135, and 49 CFR Parts 175 (Hazmat), and 1544 (TSA).
- Pilot's Bill of Rights.
- The most complete and up-to-date information available.
- FREE updates available online and via email keep readers up-to-speed on regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle. Sign up on our FAR/AIM Updates page.
- Unabridged FAR Parts from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR).
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked.
- Comprehensive FAR index.
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2018 series continues this tradition, with books that contain complete and up-to-date information from the Federal Aviation Regulations.