Merge business and aviation processes to provide solid decision-making strategies and smart operating practices for business aircraft management.
Fully updated throughout, Business and Corporate Aviation Management, Second Edition is a practical guide for those who would undertake the management of an on-demand (as opposed to scheduled) air transportation operation, large or small. The word "practical" is key: there is very little theory in this book, rather, it is a how-to define, establish, operate, and manage a successful corporate flight department, air charter company or aviation partnership.
Approximately 20 percent of the book's major content has been revised with additional updates throughout. All photographs have been replaced with current images. New major subjects covered include safety management systems and operating procedures. All tables have been upgraded and content modified to conform to existing and projected values.
New coverage in the Second Edition:
- Updated aviation statistics
- The latest aircraft and equipment technology, operations, and maintenance
- New software
- New regulations and demands associated with increased international operations
- Safety management systems and operating procedures for business aircraft
- All figures and data tables replaced with current information and photos