A valuable employment tool, the Professional Pilot Career Guide provides a complete sourcebook of professional flying opportunities. This updated guide contains detailed coverage of pilot ratings and practical test standards-plus goal-achieving tips on job hunting, networking, regional airlines, the majors, and more.
Written by career pilot and aviation-industry expert Robert P. Mark, this vital reference offers a real-world look at what it's like to fly for the airlines, corporations, or charter companies, together with guidance on pay, benefits, types of aircraft, and future prospects. Packed with illustrations, Professional Pilot Career Guide features:
- Full coverage of aviation training-where to get it and how to finance it
- The latest airline, corporate, and charter employment opportunities
- 200 common interview questions-and the 10 most frequent interview mistakes
- Current information on the best-paying flying jobs
- Valuable advice on PC-based job search techniques
- Indepth pilot interviews
- Essential internet resources
Inside This Cutting-Edge Employment Resource for Today's Pilots
Your Career Starts Here
Where Are the Jobs?
The Regional Airlines
The Pilot and the PC