David Clark PRO-X2 ANR Headset
Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural design puts the new DC PRO-X2 a generation ahead of any other aviation headset in its class. The perfect combination of comfort and performance and the ideal headset for both general aviation and commercial pilots that prefer the unmatched, lightweight comfort of a rest-on-ear headset design. From its feather-light yet extremely rugged alloy head band and suspension system, to its best-in-class Hybrid Electronic Noise-Cancelling technology and Bluetooth compatibility, you simply won't find a better headset or a better value.
The headset features excellent Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling and Bluetooth® wireless audio for pairing with cell phones, tablets, music players and other Bluetooth® compatible devices. DC PRO-X2 headsets come with a 30-day, Fly it Free, money back guarantee and 5-year warranty.
- Enhanced Auto-Shutoff feature virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail safe operation to ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices
- Stereo/mono switch
- High performance, electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension, less than 8 ounces
- Soft, Outlast® technology, heat absorbing head pad keeps you cool and comfortable in flight
- Plush, rest-on-ear (supra aural), leatherette ear seals reduce heat buildup
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
- Five-year warranty
- FAA TSO C139a Approved
- DC Part Number: 43105G-01