David Clark H10-20 Headset
The flexible boom assy. can be adjusted for perfect microphone placement. The new M7A mic is the most advance noise-cancelling.
The Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad will improve the comfort and “wearability” of all H10-series headsets. It is wider and more tapered with 60% more surface area in contact with the head to dissipate headset weight. Its unique center “hinge” actually lets the headpad “breathe” for greater comfort. It also eliminates irritation while wearing button-top baseball caps.
The new Comfort-Gel Ear Seals have a patented undercut design and are 26% lighter and allow 30% more interior room for your ears, making for a quieter, more comfortable flight.
- Super Soft Head Pad
- New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
- Flex boom assembly can be adjusted for perfect microphone placement
- M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available.
- Superior noise attenuation (NRR 24dB)
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings
- 5-year Guarantee
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 19 oz.