A new IFR View Limiting Device that simulates the true realism of IMC more comfortably and accurately than the old bulky, heavy glasses and hoods from the past. Recommended by AOPA / Flight Training Magazine.
Designed by pilots for pilots. Blockalls™ resolve problems with existing view limiting devices. Weighing in at just under 1oz, it's easy to forget you are wearing them. Engineered to easily penetrate the seal of your headset eliminating the hassle of having to remove it first and can be worn for extended periods of time without discomfort, thanks to the soft rubber nose piece and streamlined temple tips.
Frosted glasses on the market can be cumbersome, uncomfortable and hard to put on while flying. Through the prism of the frosting of the non viewing area sunlight is amplified, making it difficult to concentrate on your instrument scan through the glare.
Blockalls™ block sunlight, and with tailored off center viewing more of your time is spent inside the flight deck rather than outside.
Manufactured in the USA to be durable, built with the same quality and strength of Gun Range Safety glasses.
* Modern, updated sleek design.
* Block sunlight. (no more watery eyes).
* Lightweight ( weigh under 1 oz. )
* Comfortable rubber nose piece & streamlined temple tips incorporated into design.
* Temple tips slide through headset seal eliminating need to remove your headset first.
* 30 Day Money Back guarantee, when purchased through our website.
* Made in the USA of domestic and imported materials