This battery-powered, straight cable assembly features a high-performance electret microphone with a customizable Bluetooth audio and communications interface. In addition, it includes a wired audio input and audio prioritization controls to customize the pilot’s or passengers’ experience. Choose from battery powered dual plug connectors or aircraft powered 6-Pin connector.
The dual plug connectors are the most popular configuration used in a variety of general and commercial aircraft. The boom microphone and cable can be mounted to the left or right earcup.
The 6-Pin connector (commonly refered to as LEMO plug or Redel Connector) is designed for aircraft owners who prefer an installed, aircraft-powered headset. The 6-pin self-latching plug is inserted into the panel connector of an installed wire harness. Flexible power circuitry with auto-on allows the headset to turn on automatically when your avionics panel is turned on, and switch seamlessly from battery power to aircraft power without compromising headset performance. Two AA alkaline batteries also can be used with the optional dual plug or single-pin U174 adapter, allowing the headset to be used in other aircraft types.
- Industry-leading active noise reduction with clear audio and comfortable fit
- Audio prioritization controls with multiple customizable settings
- At least 45 hours of battery life from two AA batteries (Bluetooth use may reduce battery life)
- Shielded straight cable for greater EMI resistance
- Full-function Bluetooth capability provides Bose® quality sound
Compatible with Bose A20 aviation headsets only.